Estate Planning Attorney in Atlanta
Protect Your Assets & Your Legacy for Generations to Come
Planning for an uncertain future can be a daunting task. However, when
it comes to preserving the legacy you have built and preparing to care
for your loved ones after you are gone, creating a thorough and well-developed
estate plan can help make the future more stable and predictable.
With more than two decades of estate planning experience, we know how important
it is to find an attorney you can trust to help you as you think about
the future of your business, assets, and family. Our Atlanta estate planning
attorney at The Rice Law Firm, LLC can help you to manage and protect
your assets and build a plan for taking care of your family after you pass.
Dedicated Representation to Draft Your Estate Plan
Our estate planning lawyers in Atlanta work closely with you to establish
your goals and create a comprehensive estate plan that you and your loved
ones understand, and most importantly that makes sure that your wishes
are carried out.
- Estate planning tools often include:
- Durable powers of attorney
- Medical power of attorney / health care directive
- Appointment of guardians for minor children
- Family limited partnerships to pass a family-owned business to the next
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Revocable trusts
- Special needs trusts for a disabled child or vulnerable adult
- Medicaid/nursing home planning
- Charity trusts and charitable remainder trusts
Don't Wait to Create Your Plan. Call The Rice Law Firm, LLC Today.
Contact our Atlanta, Georgia office to schedule a free initial consultation
with an Atlanta estate planning attorney. We look forward to meeting with
you to discuss your estate planning needs and how we may be able to help.
Call The Rice Law Firm, LLC today at (404) 835-0783 to meet with an Atlanta
estate planning lawyer.