Need an Atlanta Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Free Consultation - Call (404) 835-0783!
A criminal conviction can take away your freedom, your income, your relationships
with family and friends, and leave you with a permanent criminal record.
You need a criminal defense attorney who can prove to the judge and jury
that you are innocent.
- Our Atlanta criminal defense attorney is available to represent you in
a broad range of serious felony prosecutions, including:
- Bank robbery
- Civil and criminal forfeiture proceedings
- Computer and internet crimes
- Conspiracy offenses
- Corruption, including bribery, kickbacks and theft of honest services
- Drug crimes
- Espionage and terrorism cases
- Federal tax violations
- Financial, banking, and securities laws violations
- Firearm and gun offenses
- Internet crimes
- Money laundering
- Prescription medicine offenses
- Smuggling and importation crimes
- Technology and trade secrets theft
- Theft offenses
- Wiretap (Title III) cases
Unmatched Legal Skill and Experience
As a former federal prosecutor, Assistant United States Attorney, and a
criminal defense lawyer both with the Judge Advocate General’s Corps
(JAG Corps) and then with one of the largest law firms in the United States,
Atlanta criminal defense attorney
Richard Rice has the
ability and experience to identify the weaknesses in criminal cases and present the strengths
of your defense. Attorney Rice understands how the government builds and
proves a case, which allows him to know how to best take that case apart
and successfully defend you.
Contact The Rice Law Firm, LLC for Aggressive Criminal Defense in Atlanta
When you are charged with a crime, your freedom is at stake and the outcome
of your case can alter your life. When your future freedom depends on
the success of your case,
you can rely on our firm to represent you as skillfully and aggressively as we can in order to
win the best possible outcome.
Your case is important to us. Call (404) 835-0783 now for a
free case consultation over the phone or in our office.